Cost is a significant element when considering a hair transplant procedure. In fact, it is one of the deciding factors for many men and women when it comes to whether or not they’d like to move forward with the process. There are individuals who choose to purchase hair regrowth products instead of undergoing a hair transplant, and that decision is usually based on cost rather than preference.
The majority of facilities that provide hair transplantation procedures, price it out by follicular unit transplantation (FUT) or follicular unit extraction (FUE), or they may offer both methods and charge per graft, each graft containing 1-4 follicles. Generally, the higher the number of follicles the lower the “per-follicle” cost. So, for instance, if you choose to do 1600 follicular transplants instead of 800, it doesn’t double the cost.
When people first find out about the fees connected with hair transplantation, many tend to be astonished. Nonetheless, it is imperative to remember that hair transplantation is a surgical procedure which explains the cost being more than the price of a wig or hair regrowth products. Some people choose to have a second or third hair transplantation based on their hair loss classification and preference, the extent of their first procedure and overall objectives. However, for many individuals,one procedure is all it takes to permanently restore their hair.
Hair Restoration Solutions
- Follicular Unit Transplant (FUT), also known as the Strip Hair Transplant Procedure is a labor-intensive hair transplantation procedure that leaves no apparent scar to allow the patient to wear their hair short.
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), the No Stitch-No Linear Scar Hair Transplant is a method of extracting, or “harvesting,” donor hair in a follicular unit hairtransplant procedure. In FUEhair transplant surgery, an instrument is used to make a small, circular incision in the skin around a follicular unit, separating it from the surrounding tissue.
- Scalp Micropigmentation is a non-surgical solution where natural pigments are applied at the epidermal level of the scalp to replicate the natural appearance of real hair follicles or strands – depending on your hair loss extent, and thedesired look.
- Non-surgical hair restoration solutionis a clinically proven hair loss solution system for every stage of balding that will treat and manage your hair loss.
Hair Transplant Price Breakdown
With hair classification being an important deciding factor let’s take a closer look at what the breakdown is to get a better idea of pricing.
- If your hair loss condition only needsa low number of hair transplants (usually classified as less than 1,000 grafts) to cover the area that is balding, the cost is normally between $8-$9.50 per graft.
- At the opposite end of that scale, you might pay about $5.50-$7 per graft if you need a substantial hair transplantation (comprising a higher number of grafts). The cost is not fixed because each person’s hair loss classification and donor's hair differ. Since every patient has a distinctive treatment recommendation based on their hair loss, hair transplantation can often vary from $4,000 to $16,000 in certain cases.
- The average cost is approximately $7,000 being that most doctors will charge you based on the required number of grafts. They type of surgery will also be factored into the price so it will depend on whether you need FUE or FUT (Strip) surgery.
- The total price of scalp micropigmentation treatments vary depending on a number ofcomponents including your requirements, and the facility you choose for treatment. Nevertheless, the average pricing fromis about $3500 for leading clinics.
- Non-surgical hair restoration solutionsthat have beenclinically proven to be a solid hair loss solution system will run about $35 to $50 per bottle. The full price would depend on how many bottles you need while you’re using this powerful hair growth system.
Hair loss can indeed diminish a person’s confidence,and that can ultimately affect a person’s quality of life. In a world where money is a finite resource, it becomeschallenging for many people to come up with the funding to pay for surgery. Fortunately, there are practical solutions that are much less expensive and will provide excellent results. If you’re considering options to resolve your hair loss problem and you’re on a limited budget, you may find that a non-surgical hair solution system will suit your needs better than surgery can.